Wednesday, October 9, 2013

OZI F TEDDY ALBUM (LIFE IS VERY EASY) PUSHED BACK

Ozi F Teddy's much anticipated second album- LIFE IS VERY EASY has been pushed back to an unknown date.  "ATT: After thorough assessment  I have decided to not drop my album this Oct.11th like planned! The album Life Is Very Easy has been pushed back to an un-specified date! with the sudden growth of my brand in South Africa i have decided to drop an album that can accommodate my growth and experiences as an artist and a business man. I urge all my fans&Supporters to please support me on this decision and i assure you the album that will drop will be WORTH the wait and the money! However Singles will drop and i will supply my fan base with music and Videos! Thank you guys. 1 Luv!" Said the rapper Ozi F Teddy in a facebook status addressing his legion of fans. 
Although the rapper hasnt set an official date yet for his second release, he is still active in the market as he has a brand new single out with a NAIJA boy Gwariboy. Ozi F Teddy is currently promoting his new music and currently in studio making neccesary amendments to his second album. LIFE IS VERY EASY should be well worth the wait.